Graced with terracotta Greek ceramic pearls, amazonite heishis, and hammered bronze fork drops, the Annette Necklace is finished on vegetable tanned leather and is finished with solid brass detailing. Adjustable length wears from 20 to 30 inches.
Part of the Femina Collection, The Annette Necklace is named after Annette Kellermann, the Australian professional swimmer, vaudeville star, film actress, and writer. Kellermann was one of the first women to wear a one-piece bathing costume, instead of the then-accepted pantaloons, and inspired others to follow her example. Kellermann helped popularize the sport of synchronised swimming, and authored a swimming manual.
- Terracotta Greek ceramic pearls, Amazonite heishi beads, and hammered bronze fork drops
- Finished on vegetable tanned leather
- Solid brass detailing
- Total length: 20-30″ (adjustable)
- Care: The piece will tarnish with time and exposure to the elements. Jewelry should be removed before swimming or showering to help maintain shine. Avoid polishing gemstones.
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
- Designed by: Son of a Sailor