The Frances Earrings feature simple and elegant geometric shapes paired with beautiful gemstone coins. Tall bronze forks hang playfully from tiger eye gemstones on 14k gold-filled earwires.
Part of the Femina Collection, the Frances Earrings are named after Frances Perkins, the first female cabinet secretary, serving for the entirety of President Franklin Roosevelt’s presidency. This in itself is extraordinary, but even more remarkable is that she was the force behind much of the groundbreaking New Deal legislation, including worker’s compensation, the minimum wage, unemployment insurance and social security.
- Gemstone coins and tall bronze forks
- 3″ H (pendant)
- 14k gold-filled ear wires
- Care: The bronze pendant will tarnish with time and exposure to the elements. Jewelry should be removed before swimming or showering to help maintain shine. Gently polish the piece with a jewelry polishing cloth to restore its original shine.
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
- Designed by Son of a Sailor